Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Post/BE Society Challenge - Day 3



LAST WEEK



THIS WEEK
  • Sunday Post/BESAC Day 4-Week in Review/What was the last thing you searched for online?
  • BESAC Day 5 - Share a story about the farthest you've traveled from home.
  • BESAC Day 6 - What's the one luxury you can't live without?
  • BESAC Day 7 - What sites do you visit first when you get on the computer?
  • "Well Read, Then Dead" by Terrie Farley Moran (Review)
  • BESAC Day 8 - What inspired you to create your blog?
  • BESAC Day 9 - How important are clothes to you?  Do you have a 'style'?

~~~oOo~~~


Click the button above to be taken to the main challenge site, to sign up, and/or to visit the other participants!


Today's Question:  

What was the last thing you searched for online?  Why were you looking for it?


The last thing I searched for online was yesterday.  I looked up "word counters" as I wanted to stay under 100 words for "100 Words on Saturday"

8 comments:

  1. I am amazed at how many books I have read (and seen) lately that have the word "lies" or "liars" in the title!

    I recently read We Were Liars...last week, Little Lies, Big Little Lies, etc.

    Enjoy your week...and here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true. Sometimes the books we read go through cycles of their own, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got some interesting posts coming up! I learned the one luxury I can't live without is a hot water heater when we lost power for a couple weeks after tornados a few years ago. I can survive without cell phones, air condition, lights, internet, TV and all the rest but no hot water makes me want to cry. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katherine! I hadn't thought of that, but we've been without one for a time as well. NOT fun. I would have some serious, nasty internet withdrawals. :p

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great week. And I had to check out the WeWriWa. :)

    Hope you have a great week and thank you for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Melissa, I got my link up during the week, but then spaced on the actual post for Sunday. Oy! :O)

      Delete
  5. The Be Society challenge sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete