Tuesday, November 14, 2017

My 2018 Monthly Keyword Reading Challenge Sign-Up


The popular Monthly Keyword Reading Challenge has a new host this year..., Bev at My Reader's Block!  Click on the banner for the sign-up details on her blog.  She also hosts a number of other reading challenges, so be sure to check them out!

Below is a chart of the possible keywords for the month.  Sorry, I tried to make it bigger, but it wasn't happening for me...the letters got so blurry it was practically unreadable.  So maybe it will have one of those 'click the image to make it larger' abilities when it posts or you can go to the challenge HQ to see a better copy:


January - A White Hell by Remington Kane  (WHITE) (read 1/1/2018; reviewed 1/2/2018; edited to update 1/2/2018 0007 hrs)
February - Sweets and a Stabbing (Pink Cupcake Mysteries #1) by Harper Lin  (PINK)
March - Limelight (Penny Green #1) by Emily Organ (GREEN)
April - When the Smoke Clears by Lynette Eason (CLEAR)
May - Fortune's Flower by Anthea Lawson (FLOWER)
June - The Solemn Bell by Allyson Jeleyne (BELL)
July - Ice Blue (Lord & Lady Hethridge #1) by Emma Jameson (BLUE)
August - Yellow Ribbon (Dev Haskell #11) by Mike Faricy (YELLOW)
September - There's Always a Catch (Christmas Key #1) by Stephanie Taylor (ALWAYS)
October - When Danger Calls (Blackthorne Inc #1) by Terry O'Dell (BLACK)
November - Brownies and Betrayal (Sweet Bites #1) by Heather Justesen (BROWN)
December - The Red Door Inn (PEI #1) by Liz Johnson (RED)

Note:  Historically I have an abysmal record at reading challenges.  Not with the reading, I get plenty of that, but with the record-keeping end of things.  But hope springs eternal (someone said), so I'm trying again this year and tweaking things a little by choosing my books first (where possible).

As I finish and review the books, the Goodreads links above will switch to a link for the review.

Oh, and if you have any tips for keeping up with the dotting the i's and crossing the t's on these challenges, please leave a tip below! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining me, LuAnn! I create a master list for myself of all my challenges. I either list the books I plan to read OR if it's just a certain number that I need to read (like 150 for my Mount TBR), then I track how many more I need to read. It helps some....

    ReplyDelete